• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HMMWV wheels and tires

123mack

Have two 12 bolt rims with Wrangler tires I would like to sell. The tires have about 85% tread . I took them off a trailer which I am converting to Chevy wheels. Make an offer, as I am unsure of what a good price would be. Located in central Alabama.

jwaller

If you can deliver to the rally in atl in oct I'll take them off your hands. how about 75 each? or just lemme know what you think their worth. I have no idea.

cldh35611

Do you still have these tires and rims? If you do I would like to come and see them the next time I visit my in laws in Birmingham.

Darrell

256-714-0135

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks