• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

6.2 motor mounts

85-m1028

has anyone changed out their motor + tranny mounts? I can't seem to find them, they have listings for sbc and bbc but nothing that specificaly says 6.2 diesel, I would prefer the pollys unless the rubber ones hang in their, any opinions as to either one??

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
They are the same as the gasser civi trucks. Four weel parts wholesalers carries them in about 4 colors. On the motor mounts you will have to reuse the metal parts with the ploy inserts. The instructions that come with the kit are pretty clear.

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The ones a four weel parts didn't list them that way. It was just GM 1973- 1987. Everything fit well.

85-m1028

just for future reference!! I got my l.m.c. catalog today and it shows the same part # for 73-87 chevy big block as the 6.2 c/k 84-87, the 82-84 6.2 c/k shows the small block part# :confused:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks