• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HMMWV Turret info

Rooney

I am in need of the dimension of the turret mounting on a HMMWV. Can anyone lead me in the right direction as far as a mil-spec or pub. I am working on a special mount but need the turret information as well as how much room is inside under the turret for my system design. Thanks

Mike

Rooney

Thank you,
I e-mailed them and called (sent to voice message). I guess its just a waiting game now. I tried to get some informaion from them last year a few times and they never did reply. I guess I don't rate high enough. We'll see.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks