• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Inexpensive aftermarket heater

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice unit! and 24 volts. You will still need some kind of ducting for windshield defrosting, right?
My heater is always in "defrost" mode with the heat from the firewall and all, that's all I need.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Red Dot makes some cool heavy truck a/c units. Looks like the factory just got set up on Ebay. Check out their other items for sale. The A/C unit is 12v but I'm certain they offer a 24v setup. Add a condenser and compressor and you've got A/C. Be great with a hardtop. Who will be the first with deuce A/C? If me pockets were deeper, it would be me.

hot rod deuce

im workin on it man....for the crew cab, my cummins came with two a/c pumps and i could have had eveything on the bus but i wasnt that quick. I still have to check out that stuff you found on e bay but i was going to buy two "vintage air" street rod set ups and have dual zome climate controle

JasonS

There is an adapter for the defroster hose. I just noticed that there is a "p" suffix on the ebay heater part number but there isn't one on the corporate website's part number. I'll contact corporate tomorrow and see if it is significant.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks