• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy from Georgia

galeo7171

Well I just got an 86 m1009, I just have to wait for all the paperwork to clear! My name's Jason and I from Georgia. I've had a few K5's over the years, but not a CUCV yet, so I'm pretty excited. Glad to be here, seems like there's a ton of information

hippiedude

Welcome Jason ...them southern boys know how to have fun and love to help out so check out the Ga. rally and let us know what you think....... Tim

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Recovry4x4 said:
Welcome aboard! Where's GA?
North of Cuba and South of the North Pole.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Lloyd, looks like it will find it's way again this year. I hope Ron shows up with the wrecker.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Welcome to the looney bin :cookoo:
Once you are bitten by the dreaded "Green Iron Fever" bug all hope is lost.

You have got to make the GA rally.....you are fairly close to Clinto.....the "Keeper of the Rally".
It is a great event....last year we were in Helen, GA......had a bunch of green iron and a good time was had by all.

There is also a MPVA meet next month in Alpharetta....look for the thread.
Should be a lot of vehicles there and a big swap meet....I will be bringing a butt load of stuff myself.

You are also not that far from the Alabama Green Iron Mafia......me, FreightTrain, Bama Lady, Offroadfabworks and a few others are all in the area.
We hope to have a rally ourselves one day.

I don't suffer from insanity.....I enjoy every minute of it. rofl

HOLD ON WM!!!! HOLD ON ONE MINUTE!!! im not a part of the 3 stooges that you guys are (FT, WM, BL).. you guys are in your own group. LOL!!! i just fix everything you break with your fuel MIXTURES :lol:..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks