• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mighty Mite on the obstacle course at NWMF

Mike_Pop

Well, I took my Mite on the obstacle course at Northwest Mogfest. I was able to keep up with all of the Pinzgauers and most of the Unimogs. I am totally surprised at how well the Mite performed. I had it on three wheels, two wheels, and even in mid air.

For those of you who only use your Mite as a boat anchor that you trailer from your garage to the shows, shame on you. You don't know what you are missing.

And by the way, in the third image, I was not stuck. I stopped for a photo opp and then kept on going.

I'll try to post video of the mid air jumps that I did.

Attachments

Last edited:

Mike_Pop

Actually...I took my Unimog U1300L in the water and when it dried off, it shrank. How was I supposed to know it said, "Do not tumble dry."?

No.2Diesel

You're having too much fun there Mister! Back on the trailer for you. Don't you know that MVs with 4x4, aluminum bodies and air cooled engines are meant for parking lots! :twisted:

haha that Westphalia reminds me of the Libyan's van from Back to the Future!!

hippiedude

Man that thing is tiny....What kind of MPG dose it get ? And how1s the power ? Looks like you had to much fun.... :driver: That thing has a cool factor of 10.. Tim

Mike_Pop

I couldn't tell you the mgp. It has plenty of power to zip over the obstacles. I even had forty fuel cans packed in the back at one point which was no problem at all for the Mite.

The Westy in the background is actually a VW Syncrho. There are usually a quite a few Synchros at NWMF.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks