• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EUC being sent to Battlecreek...how much longer?

wsucougarx

Hello, I won an auction on 8-14. Submitted my EUC/Export Letter/Driver's license 2 hours after closing of auction. Just checked EUC status and it states its being sent to Battlecreek. How much longer can I expect to finally get the approval to pick up my truck? This is my first EUC.

FormerNewMVGuy

some come back in a months time, for first timers. others go 45 days or longer! Once you get the invoice and pick up your truck, make sure you submit the request for SF-97 right away, so you can title it!

After my first EUC was approved, I now get them back in 8 to 11 days, But the first one takes a little time, So try to be patient, It will come............ And then you'll own 4 M35A2's and a 105A2 like me, Once you start its very hard to stop!

tlry00

Re: RE: EUC being sent to Battlecreek...how much longer?

I submitted my 1st EUC July 24th and haven't been approved yet, but I have received the DLA export letter early last week... I'm hoping any time know

Does anyone know how the approvals are sent out? Are they mass emailed every morning or as each is approved.
I have Friday off hoping to get the deuce from Drexel Gardens, but I basically need the paid invoice today so I can make an appointment.

BobM

I submitted my EUC the first time on 8-8-08, then last Monday by email and finally faxed again yesterday. This latest fax was finally acknowledged by email, but my status has still not changed! I guess I'm gonna be one of the slow ones! :(

wsucougarx

I love the "nesting" phase. Got 5 gallons Rotella-T, 5 Gallons GL-1, 5 Gallons GL-5 MT1 (for axles), 2 sets of all filters, diesel conditioner,15 gallons diesel fuel, Mystery Oil, Rubbing Alcohol, Grease, Funnels,Master Cylinder, DOT-5,belts, wipers, gobs of tools,jack,lug nut wrench,breaker bar,oh the list goes on:)

oifvet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's kind of like waiting on one of those five-dollar consumer rebates from a case of oil or a pack of AA batteries after you buy them.

You fill out and send in all of the PITA paperwork. Then, about a month or so later, you get this envelope in the mail. And, when you open it, it takes you a minute to realize/remember what the heck it even is. Then you give yourself the old, "V8" pop in the head and say, "Oh yeh! I remember now!"

wsucougarx

Oh jeepers I sure hope that doesn't happen to me. I go out to check the mail and remember Oh shoot I won a truck 7 months ago...I guess I can go pick it up now...

wsucougarx

Ok I just got a letter from DEFENSE LOGISTICS AGENCY dated 9-2-08 today in the mail. This must mean something good. Now how much longer does it usually take? To answer your question I am very impatient indeed.

I did notice that they did have a typo on my address on the DLA letter. Will this be a problem? The address on the EUC is correct they just put 19th ST instead of 9th ST.

Just got off the chatline w/Joanna at GL and she said there will be no problem

nf6x

Feral Engineer
I just got my paid in full invoice today (9/8/2008). I was anticipating a longer wait, since I haven't played the GL game in several years and thus I'd expect Battle Creek to take longer to clear me. Event was 3547, closing 8/7/2008. I got the DLA letter about not selling my stuff to foreign baddies around 9/4. A short while ago, I was checking the EUC status page (second time today ;)), and I noticed that it said "customer notified" instead of "sent to Battle Creek". Now, there were a couple other items listed for trailers that I bought years ago and then had to submit EUCs not too long ago, and they had also changed from "collected" to "customer notified" a week ago, so I thought that "customer notified" might just mean that the DLA letter was sent and my EUC wasn't necessarily cleared... then, just as I was starting to look at the invoice page to see if there was any news to be found there, the "paid in full" email popped into my inbox. Cool!

Well, now I need to arrange a pickup of my four CUCVs from Barstow. I wonder if the towing company that I used to recover my first deuce from Barstow, all those years ago, is still around...

So, for a bidder who has had EUCs before, but hasn't participated in GL auctions for about 4-5 years, it took just over a month from auction close to paid-in-full invoice.

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
TAWL_BOY said:
How do they inform you of the approval of the EUC? Mail, e-mail, phone call?
You will get an email and will also see it when you check your GL account. My first took 6 weeks. Just did my second EUC and it took 8 days.

TAWL_BOY

Thanks.

So far the haven't keep the site updated well. I was told my stuff was sent to Battle Creek and it showed on the site 3 days later.

wsucougarx

My first EUC took about 20 days. My SF97 took only 15 days. In fact I just got my SF97, now I am headed up to Olympia Albertsons to the DMV office there to get my $30 collector plates right now (only a one time fee for the life of the truck:))

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks