• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Straightening Out the Mess

dabtl

I am no genius about the wiring of the M35 but Bjorn got me into this stuff.

It kind of beats practicing law, anyway.

My new M35 has wiring issues. I fixed the grounds, rewired the trailer pig tail, changed the light switch and all that.

I got to working on the horn, fixed the button and wire to the end of the steering column, see my other thread on that.

I found the wiring to the horns gone. Some wire stuck on and a complete puzzle. One thing I learned from Bjron was to follow the diagram.

I found the missing wires by looking in the TM till I got to the changing front wiring loom. The graphics told me what to look for, the diagram told me what the wiring numbers were and I am close to fixing the mess.

I also found some wiring around attempts along the way. It felt kind of good to know more than the mechanics who tried to fix the problems.

It has been rewarding and entertaining to me.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks