• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Buying an M38 and have questions

Oldiron

I'm considering the purchase of a 1951 M38 flatfender Jeep. It's in need ofa full restoration all the metal look ok but will need some replacement the motor is out of it and will likely need a rebuild. What is a fair price for a M38? The guy is asking $2500. for it which seems to be a bit high to me.

Thanks

hillbilly21

Seems awfully high...I have one here complete 24 volt with hardtop ..engine is free turning only needs tailgate and passenger floor pan seats etc..for 2500

BillF

RE: 38

$2500 might not be to bad depending on the condition and what it is missing or has for parts. Some pics would help

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks