• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Convoy Light Masts and hardware for M35A2

saddamsnightmare

August 30th, 2008.

Gentlemen:

If any of you happen to have a spare convoy mast, hardware and switch for the Federal Signal 24VDC rotating convoy beacon light, you'd consider selling, please do keep me in mind.... I'd also like to find a complete second mast and light so my truck youd have them on both sides at the front..... More light, less chance there'll be one less Texan around (not meaning me....the OTHER Texan(s))! Somehow tan deuces in the daylight must not stand out enough from the green background to get noticed???? And at night, fuggedaboutit!! they can't figure out what it is anyway.....
Thanks,

Sincerely,

Kyle F. McGrogan :twisted:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks