• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The Next VP of the U.S. (picture)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill W

That picture has been going around the web, its reported to be photoshopped from this other pic. Regardless of that she still has my FULL support [thumbzup]

Attachments

dabtl

I doubt Sarah will last past next week.

And, on every board where that pic has been posted, the initial reaction has been excitement. I point out that the pic shows dancer/hooker platforms which would be unusual for a candidate. When that is noted, the claims are it is photoshopped. I do not know but no official claim of that has been made.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
It is not what is on the outside that is important. I work with men and women of all races and do not hold any ill will for any candidate based on race or gender. The real stakes are the internal issues where the two parties differ more now than at any time in recent history. Barak Hussain Obama is the most liberal Senator in the the United States Senate. His ideas are dangerous for freedom which is why I can not support him. I am essencially an independent but as an American I think we need to keep the Constitutional Freedoms as the primary issue in electing the President, Senators, and Representatives to the Congress.

NO-Bama

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well said , David!

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
This is not directly related to the MV hobby so I am locking this thread up before it gets ugly. Let's keep the political stumping to a minimum folks. I happen to be a member of the GOP so I'm not locking it out of spite. Let's focus on the MV's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks