• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

More incentive to shop!

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Dear Valued Customer:

Please note that payment for all Demil B & Q Property will now be required within 5 business days of the date of the invoice effective Thursday, September 4, 2008.

Thank you for your attention.

Sincerely,

Government Liquidation, LLC

Government Liquidation, 15051 N. Kierland Blvd. Suite 300, Scottsdale, AZ 85254

jasonjc

It sounds like to me they want the $$ before the EUC's clear. This is for Demill B and Q thats EUC stuff. So you pay then wait and wait and wait. They will have your $$ and you wont have **** till they get around to sending in the euc's

mangus580

jasonjc said:
It sounds like to me they want the $$ before the EUC's clear. This is for Demill B and Q thats EUC stuff. So you pay then wait and wait and wait. They will have your $$ and you wont have **** till they get around to sending in the euc's

No, you dont get an invoice until your EUC clears.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I've only bought 3 vehicles through GL and each time when my Euc cleared they emailed the invoice...and charged my CC the same day. No problem there. I don't see any change for CC purchases. Maybe for folks who use some other form of payment.

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
mangus580 said:
jasonjc said:

Darnit Mike, I wanted something to get upset about............. ;)

ragedracer

FMJ said:
mangus580 said:
jasonjc said:

Darnit Mike, I wanted something to get upset about............. ;)
Looks like you got your wish! =)

According to Robyn in another thread, they are now charging immediately on close of the auction...

rr

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks