• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Info for buying HMMWVs

motoflash1

Hey all, I'm trying to buy a 998 or a 1025, but I can not seem to find any! Can anyone give me some info on where to find them and how much I'll be looking at spending? Thanks a lot.

-Dave

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
RE: Info for buying

Emando22 has one and so do a few others here You might want to retitle your thread with HMMWV in it . Welcome to the site you will find it a favorite place to spend time.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Info for buying

Emmmado22 got his a Clark Truck in WV. They are not for the faint at heart pricewise.

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Clark Truck Parts in WV is where I got mine
TNJ Murry has them also
CSI and some others have them...

Be prepared for big $$$$ if you want a "out of the box runner/driver" which in the end might be the cheap way to go... Parts ARENT cheap.. Go price a main body harness and cooling stack for instance.. And you DONT want to do the job of replacing a main body harness... It's a multi, full day job.

jwaller

I've got one in SC and for the right price you can have it. 998 with new rubber and combat wheels. updated 3 pont belts and all new axles

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks