• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need M1008 hauled from Picatinney Arsenal NJ to central Mass

HikerLT

Hi, new member here....just bought my 1st govliquidation auction Vehicle ( M1008 CUCV pickup truck) , and having trouble finding a reputable hauler to pick it up and haul it from Picatinney Arsenal in Norther NJ to Central Massachusetts ( west of WOrcester - ( Hardwick, MA)).

I posted the info in the transportation needs forum, but thought I should post here also....just in case anyone is interested in the job. I did accept a bid from what I THOUGHT was a reputable hauler on uship.com, but can't seem to get them to actually do the job... :?

here is link to thread in the transportation needs forum:

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=25900

I'm rapidly running out of time for the 14 day after EUC approval window.... :(

rhinomike

RE: Need M1008 hauled from Picatinney Arsenal NJ to central

I may be able to do it,pm me and go from there. I haul jeeps and trucks for an off road shop in pa you may use as a referance, I have open deck, enclosed and a 4 car wedge.
mike

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks