• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SF-97 back in 13 days

WildSide

I just got mine in 10 working days. Faxed in on Monday the 25th, priority signature required mail received today. I did not expect that! Gotta give credit for that one, thanks GL.

Ryan

wsucougarx

Great, I'm glad you got it so soon. I'm working on hearing back on my first EUC. Just got my DLA letter yesterday so hopefully next week sometime. I've got my dodge cummins loaded up for the recovery trip.

FrankUSMC

I sent in for 3 SF97s last month, got them back in about 2 weeks......yes, my credit card was charged $187.88.
I do not understand the extra $7.88? are they adding on a tax to the service?
One of the few, Frank USMC RET

WildSide

I took my paperwork to the SC DMV today and came home with registration, plate and a freshly printed title all for $140. $14.86 property taxes first, then $92 plate (16,000 lb truck), registration, plus $20 surcharge for instant title. They did not charge sales tax due to it being purchased from the gov. That seems wrong, but who am I to argue with the rules. I just said thank you very much.

That was great, now I am fully legal and moving to NC next week. I just wanted to do get my title and reg since it was sold to me in SC and I figured it would be easier to transfer the title in 90 days than to try to convince NC to accept a bill of sale to my SC address from a sale in May.

Ryan

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks