• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newbie from TN

DieselJeep

Hey I'm new from TN. T'm looking at buying a CUCV 1ton and wanted to get info before I bought. If I get it I'll be around quite a bit. Thanks in advance.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
You are only 80 miles from FreightTrain and the rest of the Alabama wrecking crew....you poor bastage. :lol:
There is a big GA MPVA meet later this month in Alpheretta, GA...not too far as the crow flies form you......come on down and join the dark green side :twisted:

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Welcome to the best site for finding what you will need to know about your future truck. Get to know the folks here they are really great. I know I have gotten so much help from here it is awesome. You will find that if you attend a rally near you it will be a great adventure and you can put faces to the members in your area.

Come back often and post often too,

davidkroberts

well im on the other side of the state in Dyersburg, Dont really know much about CUCV's not my thing, but glad to hear from another Volunteer and Marine for that matter.

If i remember right tennessee offroad forums usually has one or two for sale. im not sure if anyone has told you about the nightmare/ godsend that is government liquidation. The link is in the upper left of this forum. This forum is great you'll enjoy your time here.

Blood_of_Tyrants

Shout out from Mt Juilet, just east of Nashville. I bought a 1 ton CUCV from GL a couple of months ago and I am hoping to get it shipped soon.

Keep a lookout on GL for an M1008A1, that's the military designation for the Chevrolet 1 1/4 ton CUCV.

DieselJeep

Thanks for all the replies I 've got a couple I'm looking at one near knoxville and one in ga. We'll see what happens.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks