• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

engine pickup in pa

red devils dude

17055, Mechanicsburg PA
about 30 miles
north of Harrisburg, PA off RT322 between Harrisburg
and Lewistown/State College. About an hour from I-80
at Bellfonte.

red devils dude

I need it moved from the guys house(spicergear's) to a freight loading dock type thing I would say from his house
to dock is about 40miles the thing I need moved is a LDT-465 engine weight 1650lbs.

brgmchevy

If spicergear is in Dauphin, he is about 1-1/2hours from me. Wondering why he can't run it to loading dock? just curious? I only have my deuce to carry something of that weight. Maybe possible.

brgmchevy

Does he have a way to load it on the back of my deuce? Is it on a pallet? Can they unload it at the dock? I could possibly do it for you with more info. Unless someone is closer? I would only ask for $$$ to cover fuel costs. Let me know!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks