• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MT-1029/VRC Radio Mount

baja_power

I found this MT-1029/VRC Radio Mount stored away in my collection. I really have no use for it and would like to get rid of it, but i have no idea what this thing is worth or if there is a market for them.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, if it is well used, you could put a big long length of rope on it, and use it to anchor your boat. OR, use it as a weight on each corner of your tent to prevent the tent from blowing away in the wind.

I have a pile of well-used MT-1029 mounts, hauled them back and forth to Aberdeens, couldn't even sell them for $1 ea. I eventually donated them to the Aberdeen auction, and the guys collecting the auction items didn't look that happy to get them.

They are VERY common, unless it's nice shape, it ain't worth that much.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Totally agree, I tried to sell brand new ones for $5 and like maddawg brought the vast majority back with me.

ahrghh I need one, but I seem to live on the wrong continent for my hobby.
If such a item surfaces at all here it sells for phantastic prices.
It took me over half a year to get my VIC-1 parts together... now I look for the mounting brackets for the mx-6707 matching unit... nada... sigh

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks