• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GL takes $, Still no invoice.

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
Bought a M109 in sale # 3566. EUC cleared 3 days ago. Money was taken from my account 2 days ago. Still have not got a PAID IN FULL invoice. Really getting pissed off now. Called GL 4 times , they said should get it in about half an hour. JOHN.

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
I was told today by the GL rep here that GL will now charge as soon as you win a "EUC" required auction, then you have to wait until your paperwork clears to get your property.......

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
New policy according to him....

I asked "what happens if my EUC doesn't clear?", he said "they will refund your money"........

wsucougarx

Yah looks like that is the new way of doing things. Once you win they charge you before EUC's go through and the invoices will only be available on GL's website. No more emailing them. I think the invoice thing just changed on Wednesday of this week

wsucougarx

This way GL can collect interest while you wait on your EUC's. Now that is thinking, plus you don't have to wait around for them to bill you out. I just waited 6 days from EUC approval to actual charging of my card

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just went through this with an engine I bought. No invoice. Live chat, said they would request it. Phone, said they would request it, email sent me an invoice but it was the wrong one. Called again and got someone named Arriahna (sp). She took a personal interest when I apologized in advance for my attitude. Within an hour it was in my inbox. She did day that effective that day (tuesday) all B&Q invoices would be in your "My Acct" section online.

ragedracer

Here's a question: If they are charging up front now, what about the trucks that get picked over after you win? It is now YOUR truck - paid for in full. Wonder if they'll take that more seriously?

rr

dm22630

ragedracer said:
Here's a question: If they are charging up front now, what about the trucks that get picked over after you win? It is now YOUR truck - paid for in full. Wonder if they'll take that more seriously?

rr

You dont own it until the govt approves it.

Think of it as a 100% deposit.....

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
The thing is getting so much like government I remember the day not long ago when you got the SF97 and bill of sale the day you won it at the local auction then on line they still handed you an SF97 when you picked it up. Excuse for going back to HQ was errors in the accountable form. I call this a leadership issue and they just charge us more for less service.

Then again Government is in their name.....

otisroy

This is a little off-topic, but in the same vein. I heard a nasty rumor that the AF is considering contracting out it's aerial refueling. Man, it's getting weird.

"Congratulations Capt Snuffy. You just took on 3000 lbs. You qualify for a free Slushee with your fill up"

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
Finally received invoice after calling GL 3 times today.On another note, I won a M105 in event #3603 last week. GL already took $ before I even submitted my EUC.

USMilitarySurplus

You're right on the money, ranchhopper. Not everyone is as upstanding as you SS guys and military vehicle hobbyists are just a part of our buyer base.

I believe an email went out notifying our customers of the change.

CCATLETT1984

I received no such email. Something like this should be on the front page of the site, or a page that is loaded when you login.

I reiterate my stance that this is no fair to anyone, just charge us the 25% fee up front, that way you have your money and we arent screwed with waiting for goods we have paid for.
This really hurts the guy that may flip a truck or two on occasion. He's stuck financing the trucks and cant sell them right away since he doesn't have posession of them.

CCATLETT1984 said:
I received no such email. Something like this should be on the front page of the site, or a page that is loaded when you login.

I reiterate my stance that this is no fair to anyone, just charge us the 25% fee up front, that way you have your money and we arent screwed with waiting for goods we have paid for.
This really hurts the guy that may flip a truck or two on occasion. He's stuck financing the trucks and cant sell them right away since he doesn't have posession of them.
:ditto:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks