• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Barstow inspection..

ragedracer

Just wondered if someone could run over and look at my M1009. I plan on driving it home (~400 miles) and want to know if she's in any condition to do so.

I'd be more than happy to compensate you for time/fuel.

Thanks!

mhb285

I called Dave at Barstow GL today. I'm going to get at least 1 of my M105's on this Thursday at 8am... I've a total of 2-M105's that I bid on and won.
100dollarman has offered to let me stash 1 at his place for a weekend pick-up, but I don't think I'll have the time to do that and take pix of Ragedraces & Area52's trucks. I need to be back at work by 1pm...
Area52 & Ragedracer I need your sale & lot numbers. Dave made it a point that "I was not to open ANYTHING" on anybodys trucks..... Hands OFF only.... But he said I could take all the pix I wanted....
Let Me know.
Mike Bogner

ragedracer

Mike, my sale # is 3577, lot # 8660. Any pics you could take would be great. I think I'm going to have 100dollarman pick mine up for me, but I wonder if my truck is still in the same condition as when I bid/ =)

Can you peek under it as well and check the driveshafts?

Thanks!!

Brice

mhb285

Area 52 here's some pix of your truck..

Attachments

mhb285

Attachments

mhb285

Attachments

mhb285

And for Rageracer...

Attachments

area52

mhb285

Thank you very much for taking those pictures, looks like it has quite a few extras that were not shown in the auction photos.

Wonder what the hood "scoop" is for?

Besides the one tire with chunks missing, anything else that looks like it isn't drivable?

:beer: [thumbzup]

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
area52 said:
mhb285

Thank you very much for taking those pictures, looks like it has quite a few extras that were not shown in the auction photos.

Wonder what the hood "scoop" is for?

Besides the one tire with chunks missing, anything else that looks like it isn't drivable?

:beer: [thumbzup]
Is it just me?, but I don't think that truck has been driven anywhere in YEARS.....

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
area52 said:
I will tell you next month hopefully when I go get it.

:cookoo: :driver:
Next month?, how are you getting by the 14 business day deal?, Don't get me wrong, I really hope it is a runner and you get it home to NM, but I would be packing every spare part I had for that recovery..... ;)

area52

Once my EUC clears, I am gonna get an equipment company to pick it up and 100dollarman is letting me store it at his place until I can go get it.

ragedracer

Wow! Thanks! Any idea what the rack/box thing is in the cargo area? I love it too - a BRAND NEW spare!!

I see the pic underneath, but its blurry. Were you able to tell if the driveshaft was OK or dented?

I owe you a beer!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks