• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Online Feature

USMilitarySurplus

Customers now have the ability to complete the title request form online.

Login to your account and click on the Forms tab. There's a link in a blue box near the top that says eForms.

Here's the URL for your convenience:
http://www.govliquidation.com/help/sf97.html

You'll be required to enter a valid invoice number and then input the data on the form. The form is routed to the Titling Department.

LibertyDeuce

Just filled out two online SF-97 requests for my trailers. Gotta say its pretty SWEET and worth the $150 bucks :beer: . Just hope they don't drop the ball and we still have to wait months and month for the SF-97. Just my 2cents

EdMontana

USMilitarySurplus said:
Customers now have the ability to complete the title request form online.

Login to your account and click on the Forms tab. There's a link in a blue box near the top that says eForms.

Here's the URL for your convenience:
http://www.govliquidation.com/help/sf97.html

You'll be required to enter a valid invoice number and then input the data on the form. The form is routed to the Titling Department.
I was happy that know I would be able to do it online instead fax it, call or e-mail day after to find out that I have to fax it again...but, the online system keep giving me this warning on two different invoice numbers....

Invalid invoice number 379XXX!

Please go back and try again
or
submit an SF97 Request by fax

Thanks,
Ed

mangus580

RE: Re: New Online Feature

Ed, from what I have gathered, this will happen on invoices that were done prior to the implementation of the new system. Someone else commented to this effect, and they were told to fax/email those requests in.

EdMontana

Re: RE: Re: New Online Feature

mangus580 said:
Ed, from what I have gathered, this will happen on invoices that were done prior to the implementation of the new system. Someone else commented to this effect, and they were told to fax/email those requests in.
Thanks Mike, that makes sense......my invoices are dated 08/22, I am not sure when the new system start working at GL.

Anyway I faxed them.....will call/ e-mail GL tomorrow as they suggest in order to verify if they have it.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Okay lets start with saying that I am a newbie with SF-97s thru GL. I am trying to use the online SF-97 request. The SF-97s I got from GSA where already filed out.

I just picked up the following:

M35A2 w/w, 2320-077-1617, 04M-41971-0539-13745

M35A2C wo/w 2320-00-926-0873, 87K1500 1040-10100

What am I suppost to put in the following blanks.

Year:
Make:
Model:
VIN#:
Body Style:
Color:
Weight:
GVWR:
Mileage: OR Broken odometer
Type of Fuel:
Number of Cylinders:
Comments:

Thanks,
WartHog

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Year is the year as it appears on your invoice, the make(r) is AMG, Kaiser-Jeep, Jeep, etc - whatever is on the plate in the vehicle, the model is M35A2 or M35A2C, depending on the vehicle, the VIN is the stuff that starts with either the 04M or the 87K, depending on the truck, the body style is truck, color is (probably) green, weight is the empty weight on the plate, and the GVW is also located there. Type of fuel is diesel, number of cylinders is six. On the GVW, you can list either the off-road or the over-the-highway weight. In SC, where I am, the difference is about $70 per year for the license tag - take your pick! HTH

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
David, I concur. Did I understand correctly from one of the previous posts that the cost has gone up?

uscgmatt

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is there a way to check on the status of online submitted sf-97's? I am just wondering if there is a way to verify they got it.

Matt

uscgmatt

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I submitted the online request on the 15th of september and still have not been charged for it. Either I am asking the impossible or this feature is not all it is hyped up to be. Has anybody received an sf-97 through this process?

Matt

tie6044

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just got a call from GL about an SF-97 request I faxed in this morning. She said they can no longer accept faxed requests. I asked her when that started and she said beginning of September, I checked my last fax and I told her I did 2 on 9/8/08 by fax and they went through fine. After some explanation about some sales were still on the old system she checked my sale # (which was from a few months ago) and said old sales can still be faxed in so I was ok on this one. So just a heads up, current and future sales must be done online and old sales can be faxed in.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks