• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Windshield washer switch.

Warren Lovell

Does anyone know if you can put a delay type switch for the windshield washer in the M1009?

Also, when I turn off my switch - the wiper blades stop where they are...and don't go back down.

Does anyone have this problem of their's not going back down???

How to fix?

Where to get part?

Help

Warren

85-m1028

get a catalog from http://www.lmctruck.com/ they have an assortment of different ones, if you turn them off when there less than half way down they should return to the reset position. my "washer mode" is stuck on so everytime I turn on the wipers it starts squirtin washer fluid [complaining] so I may get a replacement switch too!! I'll let you know if I get around to sortin out the part #'s

Warren Lovell

I just bought an all black turn signal / washer arm from GM and it looks right at home in a mil vehicle as compared with the chrome one.

The arm seems to have a lot of play in it, so I'm hoping the switch will fix that problem.

Warren

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks