• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Awesome RC M37 Model on YouTube

fullthrottle

Cool vid! The music is also good but very dangerous to take it from motion picture. Last week I've got a bad letter from youtube. They wrote I've broken the law by copying and unauthorized publishing of ten (!) seconds music from Universal Music Company. The music sample was from 1944! :shock: :shock: :?
I've deleted the video at once. I don't want to pay lawyer costs, I'm not a millionaire. :roll:
Since 4 weeks YouTube is using special software to find illegal copies of music (in the background) of private videos! The last 2 weeks they've warned 160.000 private users to pay for the copyright of illegal broadcasted music and short films. aua aua

BigJay

The guts are from a Tamyia Highlift like this: http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXMVP1&P=ML

The body is most likely either a child's toy that he detailed out, or a plastic model kit. The plastic model kits are more detailed but also more fragile. Usually it's better to go with a toy.. but they take more work to get them to look like that.

I'm into R/C but don't have the patience to build a scale truck like that.

-Jay

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks