• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GL took my $ but have not issued a paid in full invoice

FM5332FF

it was my first time buying from them and everything was going good until now, i won my bid. sent out my euc and was approved, they got my money, and i figured everything was well so i purchased tickets to fly to portsmouth, well they said my status on my invoicee would change within 48 hours of payment. i waited 48 hours, stil no change, then i gave them a call, and they then said by the close of business it will be fixed, still no change, tehn they said call on monday 9-15 it if hasnt changed, well i call on 9-15 and they said it will be fixed by close of business day, and what do you guess. same thing no change. they said to call back today if it didnt change last night, my payment was taken on the 9th it is now the 16th and my flight to portsmouth is booked for the 17th, so if they dont fix it today i am screwed, and if that happend i can gurentee GL will never see a dime more from me, they seemed like good people, but dont tell someone somthing hat is not true. so im going to call them today. all day long untill it is fixed, the squeeky wheel gets the greace right ?

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
GL?

Hmmm, does anyone else hear crickets chirping?.....

Seriously, I'd demand to speak to a supervisor, because most of the people answering the phone tell you what you want to hear to get you off the phone.....

FM5332FF

so this is what went down, i called GL this morning and talked to a lady, she said that she did not know why it was not changed, she said that she can see that i have payed for it and she sees that my EUC has cleared. so she said that she was going to take care of it, she put me on hold for about 5 minutes and said to reload my invoice, there it was PAID IN FULL. it is a great relief. i fly out at 0500 tomorrow to go pick up my 1986 M1028. Wish me luck.

mangus580

I think what is happening here, is they are moving all the B/Q items back to providing online invoices. I presume there is some glitches in their programming/system they need to overcome. Of course.... they will never TELL you this...

That would be way too easy!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks