• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1a08 8cuin motor

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
A buddy got one of those air compressor wheel barrel units. I searched and found little info for it. It runs smooth, but not fast. Seems it should idle faster. Once pressure gets up around 100 it wants to die. Some pieces are missing off the carb. I saw Stayrn has a carb for $40 ish bucks, but I don't think it needs a whole carb. Anyone got a book? I saw the MEP-014 uses it, but didn't see much detail in the tm on the motor's carb. Thanks guys.

mangus580

That carb is used on the 1, 2, and 4 cylinder engine. 1A008, 2A016, 4A032.

The carb is a 'throw away' carb. If you are having ANY trouble at all with it, you are much better buying a new one.

You might find a book for one of the other engines in the TM section.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks