• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Triwall?

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
4x4x4 box filled with stuff......

When we decommissioned my last ship, they put these on the flight deck on pallets, and we loaded them full of stuff that was to be removed from the ship before it was scrapped.....

Basically a big superduty cardboard box.....

nf6x

Feral Engineer
If I could get a bunch of triwalls for cheap, it sure would make my move easier. I already have a pallet jack and a set of forks on my Bobcat. Dump junk in the triwalls, stack them up at the new place, and sort it all out next year... :)

jj

I did that back in feb. '05 when we moved. Said "i'll get this stuff put away this summer!" Well, it is FOUR summers later and most (almost all) of the boxes are still sealed. BEWARE! you have been duly warned.

jimbo*

nf6x said:
If I could get a bunch of triwalls for cheap, it sure would make my move easier. I already have a pallet jack and a set of forks on my Bobcat. Dump junk in the triwalls, stack them up at the new place, and sort it all out next year... :)

Check with the recylers in your area, they use them for sorting purposes.
I have a few, but there is a little too much distance between us.

nf6x

Feral Engineer
jj said:
I did that back in feb. '05 when we moved. Said "i'll get this stuff put away this summer!" Well, it is FOUR summers later and most (almost all) of the boxes are still sealed. BEWARE! you have been duly warned.
I still have stuff in boxes from two moves ago, so I grok in fullness. :)

jimbo* said:
Check with the recylers in your area, they use them for sorting purposes.
I have a few, but there is a little too much distance between us.
Thanks for the suggestion!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks