• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Reporting for Duty.

wsucougarx

Welcome aboard Danny, be careful in here. There is a very contagious condition called OD Fever. You'll know you have it when you have more than one truck or trailer parked in your yard or driveway and you crave more:)

hole

Welcome Danny. Where abouts in so cal are you? Just to let you know, a bunch of us are going camping in the desert oct. 10-12. Your more than welcome to come join the insanity.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome, Danny. What are your interests as far as green iron is concerned? Maybe, we can help you find what you are looking for!

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Hey Danny welcome aboard you will find this your favorite web hangout and a place for great information. Great folks here too and you will find yourself posting more and more as it goes by talk about OD fever take a look at my retirement fleet.

tanglediver

Wow, thank you all for the warm welcome! :eek: I work on trailers and RV's by day and go to school by night, mainly studying welding. I am from the Ontario area, and I am working on driveway cleanup detail as we speak! Too much junk! Virtually all civilian trailers. My one and only drab machine is a '53 M-37. I've slated it to be trailerized, and have a party interested in the parts I don't keep. I have taken 10 years in reaching this decision, and my friend has dibbs. So...thanks for the welcome once again!

Attachments

cbvet

As Dante wrote, "Abandon hope, all ye who enter here".
The guys here will lead you astray. They'll make you want to buy vehicles you have no use for or can't afford. Your "normal" friends will abandon you once they figure out that you only call them when you need help with something really heavy. Your significant other will become insanely jealous of your so-called hobby, actually wishing you would have a human affair.
I could go on. But it's time for my meds. One or two GL1 flavored cookies, will work too.
Eric
CBVET

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks