• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dodge Wc-53... opinions/help

Ugg013

Lee:

That's so sharp. Didn't that one once belong to Chris Davis? I saved your site with the rest of my 53 sites. Ya know, according to Rick Larsen, there's not supposed to be a star on the hood, but on the roof instead. Is there anyway you can send me a close up of your pioneer rack? I just picked one up and it didn't have all the tools and stuff, so I'm at a bit of a loss as to what goes where. :? BTW, did ya get the email I sent you last night?

Later
Ugg 8)

mcinfantry

i did. and ill get you some pics. im thinkin abou putting a fixed roof back in it, but still have it removable. but im not sure.

yeah, ive talked to chris a few times... hes nice

Opie

Ugg013,

Here are cgarbee's ruminations on the pioneer rack for the M37. I understand that the workings should be similar to those of a deuce.
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/index.php?module=pagesetter&func=viewpub&tid=3&pid=8

Thanks for the detailed write up of your trip to Virginia and back home again. If you're lucky it will be a truly ONCE in a lifetime experience. More than once would buy me a ticket to the funny farm.

Best regards,

Opie

Ugg013

Opie:

Thanks for the info. Now I wonder how that compares to the WW II rack? BTW, I just talked to a person from a different DRMO location and she was teasing the heck out of me about my little trip. The way she was teasing me, she was telling me about some of thew vehicles she has and is getting at her location. Do I hear another road trip???? :?

Later
Ugg 8)

Spelunker

Hey Lee,
Did your website go down, I have been trying to check on your progress but only get an error page. I guess I could call you though.

Andrew

mcinfantry

i took my site down, im going to rework it, but now i am changing careers, so its not at the top of the list.

you just curious? or do you have a question? no progress. too much work, no free time. (NOT BY CHOICE)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks