• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Could this be a problem with GL EUC???

ssgtwright-usmc

I just faxed off my EUC today for both items that I have won.
I see many here have problems with GL not receiving their EUC or it has been lost.
Now could the problem be that at the end of the day, when the GL folks go home and us bidders are sending are faxes in, that GL gets so many EUC in their fax machine that they just start falling on the floor in a big mess?
I am sure that they get at least 100 faxes a day and us new 1st time winners have to fax extra paperwork.
Could it be that GL is too lazy to sort out the paperwork that fell on the ground so then they say we have defaulted on it?
Could it be that they dont put enough paper in their copy/fax machine and they never receive it because it is locked in a que cycle and they cancel all prints.
Just wondering what everyones thought is on this????

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
According to some here, the faxes are converted to emails, so they are easy to ignore or delete, and GL doesn't waste toner or paper..... rofl

dm22630

Get on "livechat" on Monday morning & have them verify that it was received & sent to the EUC processor.

I always email mine & get on livechat 15 minutes later to confirm.

2cents

ssgtwright-usmc

I am glad the Marine Corps didnt operate like that. When I worked in G3 we made sure we got both a hard copy and a e-mail copy in case one or the other should fail.

papercu

many here have problems with GL
Well that is true in a sense, but you are only hearing from the ones that has troubles so it may just seem like a lot. Many buyers has no troubles or minor ones at best.
There is a email address in the Terms and Condition (I think that is were I saw it) so you can send that way and to send a picture of your D/L you need to go that route anyway. Good Luck, Wayne

ssgtwright-usmc

Will do from now on!!!
Had a heck of a time trying to download adobe to print the EUC then after that finding a printing store to fax it out.
Here I am with a printer/scanner/copier but no fax.

ssgtwright-usmc

I thought that the (euc info link) was to ask them if they ever received your fax and what the status is on your current EUC. Im glad to know now that it can be e-mailed.
At least I will know now when they opened the e-mail/attachment.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks