• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce check

Engine5

Anyone in Borderntown NJ. I could use a check out on a deuce if anyone is in the area. Thanks'
Mike

Last edited:

beaubeau

The tires look nice!! Winch looks like it is HOLDING UP!! Wiper blades stiil on, but for how long!?? Nice Step, on Bumper. Is that a Bungy Cord holding the L- turn signal in place? Tarp is ON. Good Purchace!!

LanceRobson

The tape is what the Jersey Guard folks use to mark a vehicle turned over to GL. At Bordentown and Lakehurst they use that to help keep the trucks handed over to GL from getting picked over. I'm not sure if they use the tape at Picitinny.

Engine5

Looking at the picture is like seeing a really nice fish thats on your line, its something that you want real bad and all you want to do is land it. Before a shark eats it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks