• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

wrong name on SF 97

wwiitrucks

4 or 5 years ago a friend and I bought two 5 ton trucks from a guy in Wisconsin, my friends truck had a title, the one I got the former owner was parting out, well i had the parts to put it back together. The problem is the former owners name is in the transferee or buyer blocks on the SF 97 he sent me. I have tried to find this guy with no luck ,I know when this sale happened he was in the middle of a bitter divorce.
What should i do?
Jeff

tie6044

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That sucks, because the title HAS to be done in the persons name on the SF-97. Keep looking for him is all I can suggest.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Scratch his name out with a 73Y2 on a B blank key and put yours there! rofl

Seriously, Have you gone in person to your local DMV and asked them how best to handle this?
Search, title companies. It's an option (putting fireproof suit on now) :oops:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks