• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WTB - 710M in Midwest

undysworld

Hi,

I'm posting this for a friend. He wants to find a 710M to purchase. He's located near Wisconsin's Door County - the closer, the better. Nothing fancy desired - he's a painter, and this will serve as a work van amongst other uses.

If you know of such a truck, let me know. Please include phone contact number, as he doesn't have internet service.

Thanks,
Paul Underwood

ps: I've already passed on Eric's name/number. Thanks Eric.

surly

Hi Paul -

I have a '72 710M for sale in Denver. Not local to you but I'm only asking $8350. It has lots of upgrades including an insulated soft top, custom bumper, and winch. It comes with lots of extras (new window channel, rebuilt fuel pump, door panels, manuals, etc.). The truck is mechanically sound but cosmetically it could use a paint job.

LinDen Engineering is local to me. I could ask Dennis to inspect the truck and get your friend a report before any sale.

-Chris

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks