• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member from Selma NC

rtjraleigh

Banned
Hello everyone, my name is rob jopek. I was born and raised in Chicago Illinois and spent a little time in Battle Creek Mi. I am 41 and was a 3551 with the 3rd bat, 10th mar, 2nd mardiv fmf in the late 80s. I moved to NC in 2006 to help take care of my mom who passed in Oct 2007 from a short battle with cancer. I feel in love with NC all over again since i was stationed at Camp LJ in the late 80s and decided to stay. I am currently a general contractor specializing in bathrooms and kitchens.

My cousin was killed in Iraq in aug 2005 from a roadside bomb out side tikrit. His name was Ryan Jopek, us army 501 cav, sgt. I am not political but Barrack Obama wears his KIA bracelet. Please look him up on the internet and remember a fallen hero. He was a good kid.

I just purchased a 1954 M211. She is the love of my life and we are gonna have fun together. I really appreciate all the new friend i am meeting on Steel Soldiers and participating in the events i can find in the area. Also, thanks to the NCMVPA who took me and have offered tons of support.

If anyone needs any help in the general NC area feel free to give me a call. Vehicle recovery, vehicle repair or roadtrip company. Please let me know.

rob jopek
rtjraleigh@gmail.com
919-262-6372

Rob welcome to the site . i used to live in kenly not far from you great area . cool truck they are alot of fun . if you have any questions there are alot of knowlegeable peaple on here . Kenneth

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Welcome Rob!

There are events all over the South, in NC, SC, Ga., etc. Just check the upcoming events and rallies sections of SS.......

In fact, we are having one in Ga. in just a few weeks. Details here:

http://shortlinks.net/kts313

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks