• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Inspection GL Fort Riley Kansas.....

StreetbikeDepot

I would also like to find someone that can inspect a pair of trucks at Ft Riley for me. Please PM me if your loading out there soon or live inthe area and can run over there for me. Thanks!

wsucougarx

Uh, besides the obvious...GAUGES. I would definately concentrate on getting a set of gauges. I myself did not see anything really missing. Then again, can't check fluids by the photos. Can't check brakes from the photos.

Another good sign is the fact the front bumper shackles are still there. I've seen some GL truck w/out them on for a good reason. The truck was hooked upto a tow bar b/c it was a non-runner. So the fact they are there is a good sign.

Shizzlemah

I was looking through the pics and said "wow, cupholders". D'OH !!

At least you can easily inspect the e-brake :)

Up here, non-runners get moved on bucket loaders. The shackles remain, but the glad hands don't always survive.

wsucougarx

Thank goodness for the lack of bucket loaders up here. I have not heard of any complaints of damaged trucks at FT Lewis:) It pays not to have all those fancy little tractors running around:)

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
That looks like a nice truck considering it was made the same year I was born and I am missing a few things too. That parking brake is not too hard to fix, getting the gauges together will be a hunt and find exercise and it would be nice if it has "truck runs" in the description. Looks like my baby with winch I like them best of all.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks