• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

UPDATE on Event 3621

ssgtwright-usmc

Well, I was on private chat today with GL about event 3621 and learned that Aaron is no longer working that event.
Part of the conversation with GL,

Timothy: Thats the one Vanessa is working, 3617

Meredith: 3621 has been transferred from Aaron to Brandi Guerrero and she is currently working to get information updated on that sale.

Timothy: OK,

Meredith: All statuses have been changed to "revisions needed" on that sale. Your status should either be updated or an email sent to you by Monday regarding 3621.

OK, Today is October 3rd, 2008 so all revision update to our account should be done by Monday, October 6th, 2008!!!

dittle

I've been working with Brandi and Merideth all day on mine. I had an issue to correct on my EUC, but other than that should be good to go. Those 2 ladies are great in my opinion of working with them today.

ssgtwright-usmc

It kinda wrecks my brain when other members here stated that Aaron was working it and today I find out thru GL that its being handled by Brandi now.
What happened to Aaron? Did he get busted for putting everything in as (revision needed) so GL gave event 3621 to Brandi to take care of it???

dittle

Don't know, all I know is last night it was all turned over to Brandi....... Gotta feel bad for Aaron though, I'm assuming he was new to the job and thrown into the fire/under the bus. Only hope he is getting proper training now and was not canned.

ssgtwright-usmc

Well, if Aaron is new or not he still should have processed each lot 1 by 1 and not hitting the (revsion is needed)KEY to everyone who bidded on event 3621.
Now what does Brandi have to do to correct Aarons mistakes before we all get hit by the (25% or more) default fee when we tried to do everything in a timely manner.
Does that mean just because Aaron couldnt do his job right that we all get ___ewed in the end by paying a default fee. This does not sound fair or right to me as a customer.

jatonka

Update on GL event 3621

I got an email from Brandi last night that I need to file my EUC before the 7th or I forfeit 25% of my bid and get banned. But I faxed my EUC right after the event and emailed my large clear copy of my driver's license the night before I faxed the EUC. So today I resubmitted the 3621 EUC and another photo ID emailed to Brandi and submitted my event 3648 EUC and emailed another photo ID. Hope this works out, I've done a lot of business with these folks since they started and it is ALWAYS a challenge to get my purchases home. I feel a little better that several of us are having difficulties with a particular event at the same time. Here's hoping for a quick fix for all of us. JT :roll:

ssgtwright-usmc

RE: Update on GL event 3621

I still dont agree with getting a e-mail yesterday telling me to either e-mail a clean, crisp copy of my IDs or mail it in via Priorty mail. The cutoff date being the 7th, Today is the 3rd, next working day is the 6th of October.
If I have to pay a fee for their lateness in contacting me so late in the game I will be one very unhappy camper!!!!

m38inmaine

I am also seeing slow results on this auction, sent a wire transfer and EUC right in and I get a EUC revision status but no email as to the corrections needed.

Update:EUC was changed to sent to battle creek, that was a neat trick!

Mark

ssgtwright-usmc

From what was wrong with mine it was 2 things,
1) Need a color ID that can not be faxed but either e-mailed or mailed. They will not take faxed copies of IDs anymore.
2) Section II Block C needs to be checked also along with block A and to erase (Not applicable in Block C.

These were my 2 things that needed revision. Getting them a clear, crisp copy of my License seems to be a nightmare!!!!!

ssgtwright-usmc

Well, with my luck I will probably see my picture and license now on (Americas Most Wanted) hosted by John Walsh, lose my auction and still have to pay a default fee!!!
I mailed them a regular copy of my license on Friday plus a oversized picture of it so maybe then can frame it now.

ssgtwright-usmc

Just wondering how many members here who bidded on event 3621 has had their EUC aprooved and sent to BC or how many members are still waiting for their revisions to be updated with GL?
When is the dead line on this event to get your revisions in on this event?????

dittle

I've had mine checked and had a revision needed. I sent my revision back in Friday afternoon. I was told by Brandi to expect all revisions to be posted by Tuesday. Since a revision has been required should be off of the time table of the 7 days for the original requirement. You only have a couple of days to get the revisions in, but Brandi seems to be doing pretty well at getting through these.

ssgtwright-usmc

Sent mine in on Friday with USPS priorty mail to include item tracking.
Package gets sent to Phoenix to be processed and then the USPS site said it has to be redelivered again because they sent it somewhere else instead of Scotsdale.
Even the USPS is against me on getting my revisions in on time.
I better check to see if their are any grassy knolls or tall buildings near me.
Oh, Im in Hawaii not Texas. I need to look out for the grassy coconuts!!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks