• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

APC sighting in MO

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Yep that's a 901. They are out of the inventory and this one is probably heading for a museum or demil. I don't even think they are selling much in the way of FMS.

Green_gator

Nope, that is a the FSTV (Spelling). They look very similar to the M901 as they use the same basic turret as the TOW vehicle but this one is a fire support vehicle. If you look at the front of the hammer head which is facing the rear in the stowed position you can see that it does not have the openings for the TOWs. I spent three years on these with the 1st ID in Germany and enjoyed them. I have a nice shot of one of ours doing a night live fire at Grafenwoehr. I will get that scanned one of these days and posted here.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks