• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Slave cable adapter

mbwarner

I have a two pin jumper cable set, and one truck with a NATO socket.

I need to adapt two pin cable to single pin truck. Anyone got one? I've got a two pin socket to one pin cable adapter, but now need the opposite.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You need a new nato style cable and adapt it for old 2 pin type when you need that.

DanMartin

Wait...you have a 2 pin *cable*...oooh. Ummm...should have read your post more clearly.

I suggest maybe getting a NATO cable end and a 2 pin end from Saturn, and some welding 00 cable from a local welding shop and making your own. I've never seen a female-to-female adapter for slave cables (I'm sure they exist, but never seen one).

willey10

I have the 2 pin 11 footers everything I have is 2 pin except the M1009 I had an extra two-pin receptacle cut the leads short put a new Nato end on it's kinda bulky but if you need a boost bulky not a bad thing and M38 in Maines trying to sell my cables I am keeping them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks