• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lube. Trailer Win by Accident

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Who all won the 818s up for bid last week in Hooks and OK City? I think I would have except when I went to bid on lot 3500, I had about 5-6 people in my office looking for a lot of none MV related answers and I had just been outbid on all five of the 818 I had bid on, so I had to bid in a hurry, well I bid to quick because when I looked at my bid the 818 was only at $390 when it should have been $1300! Sure enough I had just bid $1650 on a Lube trailer at Hooks right Lot number wrong sale! By the time I got to live chat with GL it had already topped out at the final bid of $590 and with GL's cut and taxes $702! What is a Lube trailer anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
James G.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
James, you will be happy you got it, if it has all its cool toys. The ones I have seen have a 4cyl gas motor, or 3 cyl diesel that powers a hella good air compressor. They have air operated pumps for all the fluid changes you would need.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
I have one and it came with a brand new four cylinder engine driving a 175PSI compressor as well as a bunch of other goodies. Mine is out back and waiting for me to return to work it. I am planning on it being a part of my oil to fuel program that I guarentee that no corrupt government officials will bribe me on to get preferencial treatment.

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mine is from Hooks, TX, I guess I need to bid on some more stuff so I will have a full load on the car hauler, Hate to waste gas even though it is now down to $3.01 here a gallon! It's pretty sad that prices is something to get excited about!
James G.

tennmogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does it look like this? If so, I have one called an LST-178 (lubrication service trailer) and it's really handy. This trailer with it's reservoirs for grease (with two hoses), motor oil, and lube oil (I put in tranny lube) sure makes service on a truck easy. Those hard jobs of injecting lube into a little hole up on the side of a transmission, or into Unimog portals, is greatly simplified.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks