• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

No signature

poppop

My message posted but my signature did not show up. The information was on my history page. What do I need to do. I checked the box in include signature.

Lloyd Strickland
Ga.

mangus580

Lloyd, look at the top of the forum area, where it says profile. Put your signature in here, and it will show up. We are still trying to understand how a couple of things work, but we figure 'let the masses' have at it!!

BTW, if your location is in your user info, where it asks for location, it doesnt need to be in your sig... look at the left, you will see it shows up.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks