• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Manual

coronet65

I bought a 1971 M35 A2 which the person who sold the vehicle gave me a cd (manual) about the truck. This cd includes other vehicles m49a1c, m50a1, m109a2 etc. I started to print out what was on the cd until I realized how much paper I would need. Does anyone know a place that sells the manual in pre maid book form. When I work on my vehicle I much rather have a book next to me instead of running back and forth to my computer for information.

Monster Man

they're out there in print form, just hard to come by. Check eBay, and pick up a copy of Military vehicles Magazine, there are several companies in there that have print manuals. I'm pretty sure Saturn Surplus has the operator's manual, and probably some others

good luck

McGuyver

You could do also do like I've done: print out and mark up (if needed) the pages that you're using at the time.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have the paper manuals in the toilet. Good reading material while making deposits. I print the sections I need when working on the truck and when they are greasy and I'm done, they get canned. of all the manuals there are I suggest the the -20 as the most important paper one. The foldout schematics are worth volumes! Hint, pull out your pullouts and take em over to the local copy shop. Make copies and have them laminated. If you ever need to do serious wiring troubleshooting, you will send me gifts for that hint. I've gotten most of my manuals on Ebay. I do keep a paper -10 in the document bag of each truck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks