• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

maybe if the stars align and pigs fly

ffdfrontman

only i mean only if I could get ahold of an M818 and this beauty or a flat bed coming up for auction at Ft. hood in november I would gladly be driving around picking up things forSS memebrs trucks at Hood... work schedule and weather permitting of course...

how hot are these things when it does go up for auction is it a high price??

this post is just a lil off-topic but i will catch the heat for this it is worth it.

I noticed the other thread about these trailors on SS

Edited original post... to catch a lil less flac

Attachments

M1075

Some members around here will not appreciate you posting this info.

Good luck getting your truck/trailer combo. I do have 6 M818s and 1 M52A2 for sale in Oklahoma.

Have you spent much time driving a MV? They are certainly not the best choice for driving across Texas or the country to pick up other MVs. Get a commercial rig for that.

BTW, whereabouts in Cypress are you? I use to live near Cypresswood & 249.

ffdfrontman

ok so do i need to delete some info in that??

Huffmeister and 290. Man over at Cypresswood and 249 if you havent been back in a while they have built a lot, same with west 290 it is one big construction project. I have driven an MV not acros texas but frequently to college station.

The above is more of a retorical joke. That trailer would actualy be put to use else where in my plans. but as far as going and getting things from Ft. Hood or san antonio it would work out.

Im all ears to the 818's you have for sale... pm me condition of them and prices....please

ffdfrontman

and BTW i am not putting any dibs on this auction so feel free to have at it. When the aucition gets closer and I eval some funds I will then make a decision.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks