• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

809 series injector fuel pump

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
my m819 has come up with a fuel drip from the front of the injector pump, the question is

if i keep running the truck will put fuel in my engine oil though the air compresser or does the air compresser have a seal on the acressery drive side?

how hard is it to change the shaft seal or o ring

DANIEL PRIVAT

The fuel pump has a pair of shaft seals with the lips facing opposite directions, one toward the compressor and crankcase oil, and the other toward the pump and diesel fuel. There is a weep hole between the two to try and catch any leaks and render them obvious. We got a $130 kit from our local injector shop that had everything including a new shaft for the seal wear areas.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks