• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

help on pricing

superburban

I'm interested in this one too!

Your post wasn't clear to me, do you own this and are getting rid of it, or are you trying to aquire it and want a baseline price?

I've seen these come up on Ebay for anywhere between $2K to $5K.

ClarkeF

Re: RE: help on pricing

MilitaryRestoration said:
i think it does have brakes and steering but thats about it and I'm looking at doing so trading for it but I just dont know what they are worth
No brakes - at least in the front. The Diff and half-shafts are missing and since the brakes are off the diff and between the halfshafts - no brakes.

I've had a similar setup without wheels and geared hubs up for sale for a while now - $1300. No bites.

The rails are cheap - probably about $1000 in the frame, the geared hubs are worth $$$ each, the a-arms are worth a bit - but depend on early vs. late.

Realisticly it's probably worth a) what someone is willing to pay :), and b) about 1700 to 2000 as-is. Maybe a touch more.

Post to the g503 where there is a more active HMMWV community or to eBay and see what you get.

Cheers,

Clarke

MilitaryRestoration

RE: Re: RE: help on pricing

a guy who can give a straight honest answer no bs... very appreciated! Thank You ClarkeF! That gives me a good goal to reach then. I am trading 52" tires for this frame, 4 nos hubs and i guess as bunch of other hubs along with a lot of other stuff so we'll see what i come up with ;-) Thank You again!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks