• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pinzgauer Snorkel

dc3coyote

ok after reading the Pinz posts, and my last trip out I have decided its time to start modifiying mine.
My 712 could use a snorkel, does any one have any pics? How did yall seal or what did you do to the axel vents?

Disc breaks, holy crap 3 hours to clean, time to get rid of the drum breaks and update them.
any help would be great pics would be better.
Thanks
Branan

Tx75Pinz

Check out http://www.ozpinz.com/. That's Peter Farrar's 712. He lives in Austrailia, but is a world of knowledge on Pinzgauers. Click on the Steyr logo next to Pinzgauer information. He mounted his snorkel on the passenger side almost to the roof. There is another Pinzgauer/Volvo site that may have some info. You can pm me if you want the name of it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks