• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

On-line SF-97 request.

uscgmatt

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just talked to gl today about my sf-97 submitted on 15 sept. I got the usual "we have not received it, can you resubmit." :x They recomend getting in touch with them 24 hrs later to see if it was received. That would have been nice to know a month ago. :evil:

Matt

THEROAD

the only time GL got my faxes about my latest EUC was when I was on-line with them. Don't what is wrong; but may they ran out of paper in the fax machine. My first EUC when through without any trouble. This one has been nothing but trouble

jwaller

I just did one today. everything went great and in 5 min I had another one submitted. no lame excuses about not being able to read my fax. you will need all your info like auction # invoice # and such.

Stalled

I was informed by GL that their computer accidentally "parked" a lot of EUCs for a week by accident.2 weeks and no word yet as my winch truck languishes in Mechanicsburg.And,no word on the 97s on the trucks we already picked up.

uscgmatt

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I used the new online request feature. They said they received it this time so the waiting game begins. It still shows 60.00 for each.

dittle

The SF97 is provided by GL not the DOT of your state. I am assuming that you got your Deuce off of GL, if not most of the post won't relate anyway :-D. I called my state DOT and found out that yes it is required that I have a form like this before they will title anything. I do not know about Missouri, it would be worth the call or talking to one of the members here from Missouri to see if it is required (if not save yourself $60). If it is required and you got your truck from GL go online, login to your GL account, go to the "Forms" section of your account and follow the instructions on how to fill the SF97 out. If you have questions get in one of the Live Chats with GL and the gals (especially Meredith) are very helpful with answering your questions.

gmayor

In Missouri you have to have a title. The SF 97 will not work anymore, if you got it through GL. GL knows this so when you request a SF97 they will process it and send it to FL and get a FL title automatically. It does take longer than just getting the SF97. I requested SF97 Oct 2nd, GL sent request to DRMS Oct 26, and I'm still waiting.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks