• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WARNING REVIEW

dmetalmiki

I posted warnings to potential purchasers of EASTERN BLOCK vehicles last week WARNING about "dealers" who were not up to parr and worse! It has since come to light that YET ANOTHER military enthusiast has " been taken" by a U.K. "" dealer"?? after paying a SUBSTANTIAL deposit for two eastern block trucks (seems it was 100k+ euros!) and the "man of repute" (dissapeared) has done a runner with the cash. yet this person WAS mentioned BY one or two S.S. members reconizing his outfit as "unreliable and dubiouse! Two members contacted me and I made strenuouse inquiries and recieved POSITIVE avidavits from club members here in the U.K. giving testamony about the propriotyness of a U.K. based company that I myself have dealt with and trust implictily. As a pre-empt I am enclosing their recent letter to myself and recommend that any member wishing to purchase or seek information about things russian and eastern block GET IN TOUCH WITH THEM DIRECT> DO not part with monies elsewhere UNTILL you have researched your potential deal, and had the advice support or help of these guys. USE THIS OUTFIT> they straight forward honest AND bonafidi. Take care mates and good hunting. (and please any member re-post this item in other appropriate forums ithey feel it should be read.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks