• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need M105 Transport

mangus580

Hey guys, I have a M105 that needs to be transported. I have 2 options of a final destination, but the starting point is the same. It is in a town called New Cannan, Ct I believe. The trailer will have a 10kw diesel Genset in it.

My destination choices are as follows....

My father in laws house in Fairfield CT where I can hopefully get it at some point in the future...

Or...

My place in western NY.... or meet up someplace in between.

Also, another option would be if someone could pick it up and store it for me for a period of time waiting for me to come get it....

mangus580

To the best of my knowledge, yes. It might need a set of magnetic lights, as I am not sure it has the lights still. Even if it does, with a civvy vehicle, you would at least need an adapter.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks