• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HMMWV rifle rack (my m35a3 rack too!)

jpinst

Can somebody please post some pics on what the HMMWV m-16 rifle racks look like when they are mounted in the HMMWV.

I ordered one from Kascar to see what I got. It looks nothing like the rifle rack I mounted in the m35 except for the bottom butt stock retainer. The rack I have has the bottom butt stock holder and then one angled piece at the top. No hooks or anything.

Thanks in advance. :lol:

Attachments

TedG

The barrel are secured with clips...like broom handle holders...and the clips are mounted to a few different designed brackets (for the dash or for the b-pillar).

The first picture is one of my favorite mounts! Man I wish I still had that slant back!

I have some dash mounts and I have several boxes of mounts like the ones in your M35.

Attachments

jpinst

Thanks a lot. Well, I am missing brackets and have different ones...I asked and I still dont understand why they dont sell that as a kit or as a front and rear rifle kit...strange to sell it in pieces and make you figure it out yourself..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks