• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need a pic of front frame horns.

KsM715

Does anyone have, pr can get a pic of the front of the frame where the bumper and shackles mount? The fire dept. must have had a brush platform welded to the front and just torched it off before it went to surplus and i want to put a stock type bumper and shackles back on it.

Jeff

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Go to M715Zone.com. Those guys over there are -715 series experts, and I'm sure a few of them have useless junkers lying around their yards. That's your best bet.

Kwai

As wolf said there is hope. I have a scrap front frame that I salvaged.

Fortunately, I keep my parts numbered for just such an emergency.

PM me if you are interested.

KsM715

Barrman, Thanks thats exactly the kind of pic I was looking for.

Kwai, Pm sent

mlwats1, thanks for the info I need a tailgate and all the rear bumper parts to. will call them tomorrow to see what they got.

Wolf.Dose

Vintage Power Wagons have a lot of parts, however, some run short now. About a year ago I tried to order a new transmission but the last one was just sold. I tryed to order a engine gasket kit: sold out! For your frame problems, I think, it is the best to contact Kwai. Try your very best to get the front end in a reasonable condition! Good luck!
Wolf

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks