• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

if anyone notices a m211/135 in a salvage yard - please PM

rtjraleigh

Banned
if anyone knows of a m211/135 sitting in a salvage yard please get ahold of me asap. i need chassis and suspension parts from the cop that hit my truck. thanks guys, rob

butch atkins

m211 in salvage yard

hey yall 5 of them were in a salvage yard near nc/sc line,itis called IRONMAN 4 WD,MIDWAY Rd, Pickens ,SC tel 864-878-2903,i have bought a lot of items for my m211 from these trucks,last time i talked to him he called me and said they were going to scrap,been telling me that for years but that was in march 08,havent talked to him since,3 of the trucks have factory hardtops,allhave wheels/tires ,but they are sitting outside for at least 10 yrs,call him ,ialso think he has awewbsite under the same nameas the business,the owners name is Gaston James,and his sons work there,good luck,he also has a lot of early jeep stuff,give hima call and im sure he can help you out,

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks